Monday, May 26, 2008

The final countdown

Being a comprehensive list of all the stuff I was given or that was simply left in the pod and that I decided was worth keeping.

On the first day of summer my podmates gave to me...

20 (0r so) assorted thumb tacks
13 bags of oatmeal
6 bags of easy mac
5 bottles of shower gel
3 cans of soda
2 jars of jelly
2 jars of cocoa mix
2 boxes of wheat thins
2 bottles of dish soap
2 jugs of detergent
1 dry erase board
1 dry erase marker
1 box of fabric softener
1 soap dispenser
1 pink plastic trash can
1 bag of popcorn
1 box of kleenex
1 box of corn chex
1 full length mirror
A stack of classical CDs
1/2 a roll of blue tape
And an artificial Christmas tree!

I THINK that's everything.

No comments: