Friday, December 14, 2007

How Long Must This Go On?

This cruel twist of fate... I simply made one careless wrong decision! (Name that musical!) I'm sitting in the music building. I could have been home by now. It stinks. I checked out of my room at 11:00, but I had a couple of errands to run.

1) Pick up a couple of DVDs of the choir concert for my roommate and mail them to her because she had to leave yesterday.

2) Make a copy of a few CDs for myself.

No problem with number one, but someone decided to make a copy of every CD existent in the music building so I've been sitting her for about an hour and a half. Well, there are pianos available but I'm pretty sick of practice rooms at this point. Yay me.

1 comment:

Zita Louise said...

Well that would be Beauty and the Beast. Since no one else was volunteering the information. I hope you are having and have a wonderful Christmas break!