Monday, December 10, 2007

The Week of Finals

It's here, in all its glory. And actually, it's pretty manageable, even with all of the other stuff I've been doing. I like doing fun things on weekends. Like going to surprise parties for friends' birthdays and watching My Fair Lady until 3:00a.m. on Friday. Or going to the Davenport (again!) with my parents and Elizabeth and then going to the Christmas Festival concert and THEN going to a Jenkins East reunion Christmas party on Saturday. The Christmas party was actually really great because not only did we watch Elf, but we called our old R.A. via Skype. Skype is like internet-phone, only you use a video camera so you can see the person you're talking to. Emily, my freshman R.A. (resident assistant) has been living in Thailand on some "teach in a foreign country" program. So it was really cool to talk to her. Then one Sunday I got to hear my friend Amy play organ, went to a candlelight chapel service, and sang Christmas carols at President B-Rob's house. Good weekend. Believe it or not I got some studying in too.

So now, I've just finished my last Core test. I have jazz juries tonight (I'm a applying for a scholarship... Fingers crossed!) Publicity and Public Relations presentation tomorrow. Finanacial Accounting final Wednesday. Conducting final on Thursday (and piano juries), and my last Core paper due on Friday. I can do it! Good luck to everyone else who has finals this week or within the month!

No comments: