Monday, April 24, 2006

Housing Lottery is EVIL!!!

It is. Um yes, well, my computer is doing weird things right now and it's driving me nuts so if this isn't typed properly it's not my fault.

So Smac and Smoore are in my room right now and Smoore is talking about how she has to find out what she'll get as a present before Christmas or whatever and how her cousin broke her American Girl dolls. Now we're talking about American Girl dolls, Smac just got off the phone with her grandpa who was "trashed" because he was at a cocktail party. She's saying he got really mad when her mom gave her a black American Girl doll because apparently her grandparents are slightly racist... Not cool, I know, and quite inappropriate but I thought it was interesting so I'm putting it in here.

*Smoore's advice for the day: Don't marry people you meet on the internet.

Yesterday was Housing Lottery and so at approximately 10:00 I traipsed over to the hub to participate. It was awful! I'm not even going to go into the details but basically they cram you into a huge line and then you watch as the rooms you wanted fill up.

****We interrupt this post to bring you the following message...****
Awwww drat! I didn't save the rest of this post. Well I don't feel like rewriting it NOW. I'll get around to it later...

No comments: