Thursday, April 09, 2009

I fail.

So I pretty much am still the same irresponsible idiot I have always been. Not only am I failing to meet all of my internship requirements, but I'm also failing at jazz lessons and piano accompanying and basic responsibility. Go me. Maybe I won't graduate. That's an interesting future possibility...

2 comments:

Zita Louise said...

Oh Heidi, don't talk to your self that way; it's disrespectful! Everyone falls short now and then. You are a very responsible person who works very hard at whatever she is doing and the people who work close to you know that well enough to forgive you when come up short of your high standards. You are under a lot of pressure. You really don't need to prove anything to anyone.

Happy Easter.

Katrina said...

Internship = NOT YOUR FAULT! You won't fail!!! I won't mention names, but remember a certain acquaintance who didn't finish, like three classes and gave no recital and was still allowed to graduate? I'm sure they won't hold you back, even if you don't get everything done.