Project Playlist Is Going to Devour My Soul
Please listen to Tchaikovsky beat. It's amazing. How did I find this musical gem? Well, it all started while driving back from the amazing British tea I had with Karen and friends. Tchaikovsky's Slavonic March was playing on the radio, which just happens to be one of my favorite pieces. So I thought I would add it to my blog. Well, I found one version which is played way too fast. And Tchaikovsky Beat. You're probably listening to it right now and marveling at its... brilliance.
I also have a nice little composition about college life by Relient K, Help! by the Beatles, which pretty much sums up college life, the three best songs by Pink Martini I could find on the internet, Whitworth's unofficial theme song (I'll Make a Man Out of You, trust me, you hear it everywhere), Symphony No. 9 by Dvorak, and Symphony No. 25 by Mozart. Enjoy. I know I am. It's almost midnight. Yay University.



No comments:
Post a Comment