Something New Every Day
I've applied for a theme house. If you don't know what a theme house is, it's a special type of on-campus housing. You have a theme (like piano, or cooking, or ninjas, yes there is a ninja theme house). We chose multicultural music. Then you have to draw up a proposal and submit it to Residence Life and they decide who gets a house. It's really nice because you don't have to pay utilities but you save some money because you don't have to have a meal plan. Do I think we'll get it? No. No frankly I do not. It was such a last-minute thing and I think I even made some grammatical errors etc. Yuck. But I did learn something I didn't know while putting together our proposal. Apparantly *drum roll*.... I'm a Junior! I have over 60 credits and have been a junior since the end of January. I had no idea. So that made me happy.
For once in the past few months I feel like I'm on top of everything. I went to bed at a decent time last night, did all my homework, and even had some free time. It has me feeling kind of paranoid to be honest. I've gotta be forgetting something.



1 comment:
That's really scary when that happens. There was a promise made somewhere in Catholic tradition that if you give three hours of your day to God in prayer, He will make sure that everything else you need to do that day gets done. There's a challenge for your trust level. I have never managed three hours but it's amazing what I get done when I have God helping/practically doing it for me.
Congrats on being a Junior. I hope you get your theme house.
Post a Comment