Three Questions
That arose for me today.
1. Is 3:2 the ideal ratio in Greek statuary, or is that something else?
2. Where does the term "Gestalt" come from?
3. What the heck is the difference between the FBI and the CIA?
I Can't Believe I'm a Music Major. I Can't Believe Music IS a Major. I Can't Believe Anyone Would Actually Read This.
That arose for me today.
1. Is 3:2 the ideal ratio in Greek statuary, or is that something else?
2. Where does the term "Gestalt" come from?
3. What the heck is the difference between the FBI and the CIA?
Composed by
Heidi
at
8:42 PM
Labels: Out of the Blue
4 comments:
I always thought Gestalt was a German word. And the FBI is federal, but the CIA is...not? I dunno.^^
Gestalt is the last name of a psychologist who pioneered in understanding the human brain's affinity for patterns.
Okay! I knew what it was in psychology but I couldn't remember if it was a name or a word! Thank you.
I always thought the CIA was more international and definitely more secretive while the FBI is more stateside and open. But this is just my impression from TV, which is, of course, a highly authoritative source of information.
Post a Comment