I Go To A Memorial Service
Okay, so I've been holding off writing about this because I wanted to be able to give it the time and space it deserves. I don't think I'll say much actually. I will just ask you, and I really mean anyone who actually reads this, to pray for my roommate of this past year and her family because her dad died in a car accident Memorial Day weekend.
There's not much I can say about this. I found out two days after we returned from Seattle. My hallmates had been trying to contact me but apparently nobody had my home phone number so I received an email from Smoore and a facebook message from Smac. Smac told me that her and Libby were planning on driving to where Ally lives for the memorial service this last Saturday and said I was welcome to come. So I did. Let me just say that Ally and her family gave an amazing message and really gave a testament to their belief in Christ. It was very moving.
Anyhow, please pray in the coming months as Ally and her family try to cope with this loss.



1 comment:
I like it when people have funerals that point to Christ. It's a great and powerful way to witness.
Post a Comment